Here’s what’s new in v. 0.92:
- Paging! Search results are no longer limited to 200 YouTube videos, and you can now navigate forth and back in the results, 50 videos at a time.
- Error feedback dialog now only shown if an unexpected or serious error, otherwise just normal error message
- A few more checks for null pointers here and there
- Color scheme for Windows made more consistent
- Corrected an error at startup ocurring in special cases
- Downloads tray: A queued item can now be removed
- Downloads tray: A cancelled or faulty download can now be retried
- Error caused by attempting to download a non-existing video is now gracefully handled
- A Universal build of FFmpeg is now used, so Tubulator will work on PPC Macs too. Thanks to http://go.to/osxffmpegcompiling !